This project purpose is to provide polish TERYT public system as a service that may be easily used in various applications.
TERYT system is polish central government managed registry of Territorial Units. TERYT is composes of following registers: TERC (voivodships, poviats and communes), SIMC (cities), NOBC (streets, buildings, flats) and BREC.
This service offers access to following Territorial Units types:
- voivodship biggest unit containing poviats
- poviat poviat always belongs to some voivodship and consists of communes
- commune commune always belongs to some poviat and consists of cities
- city city always belongs to some commune. City consists of streets and buildings. City may always be divided into parts.
- city part some cities consists of parts. This type represents such part of city.
Currently data from NOBC and BREC registers are not available.
To learn more use following links:
- http://www.stat.gov.pl/ homepage of Główny Urząd Statystyczny responsible for running TERYT registry.
- http://www.stat.gov.pl/broker/access/prefile/listPreFiles.jspa files with databases are available here.